A Blog Novice's Diary

Hello! I have been a part-time library officer since 2006 after her seven years of language teaching. In my blog I like to report you how I, a new technology-phobia tackle learning Web 2.0.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

RSS

I tackled a scarely subject again. Yes, it is RSS. Real Simple Syndication. Well, fortunately I found that RSS was not as bad as it sounds. I wish it sounds more friendly. Anyway it is a really convenient tool for being informed on the subjects that I am interested in. I have only to check my account in RSS aggregater (that's a new term for me, too). I can also access my account wherever Internet is available!. For a library, RSS can assist to keep customers informed on new arrivals and events, specially good for the customers who are unable to come to the library very often.

1 Comments:

Blogger pls@slnsw said...

I'm glad you found RSS really simple! Good idea for your customers to set up RSS feeds from your library blog, too.

Victoria

March 31, 2008 at 11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home