A Blog Novice's Diary

Hello! I have been a part-time library officer since 2006 after her seven years of language teaching. In my blog I like to report you how I, a new technology-phobia tackle learning Web 2.0.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Flicker


Hurrah! I have done it! I have never imagined that searching photos from the web was so simple. I experienced before that all my efforts for finding an image went in vain, so I was prepared for a painful task. Thanks to the taggs, I can easily access the topic that I like and find one quickly from thumb nails. It is good to know photo web like Flicker gives us a safe place to store digital photoes.
Here is a photo of magnolia, taken by 'cpf1' in Washington D.C. on 22 March 2008 and downloaded from Flickr. Magnolia, specially mouve pink one is my favourite. It is a symbolic flower of spring as well as cherryblossoms in my home country. It makes me nostalgic.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger pls@slnsw said...

This looks great, noone looking at your blog would believe it's the first time you've done it. Keep up the good work.

Mylee (PLS)

March 28, 2008 at 12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home